Oh I know bathroom talk is not appropriate but what about bathroom fixture talk. ....? I know what everyone back home is dying to know, "which direction do the toilets swirl?" THEY DON'T! The water comes flying out of two spouts front and back at break neck speed and never swirls just straight out to sea. I was perplexed and tried a few experiments, try the half flush , the hold the button the whole time flush, added clean paper and flushed, no change just scary amounts of water. So, and this hurts me to say it, the water doesn't swirl the other way, it doesn't swirl at all!
We are two young, fun loving, adventurous, and passionate people that are moving to New Zealand because, well, WHY NOT? Were hoping to make a little difference in this big, bright, amazing world we live in. We hope this blog will allow us to bring as many people as possible along for the ride.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Oh I know bathroom talk is not appropriate but what about bathroom fixture talk. ....? I know what everyone back home is dying to know, "which direction do the toilets swirl?" THEY DON'T! The water comes flying out of two spouts front and back at break neck speed and never swirls just straight out to sea. I was perplexed and tried a few experiments, try the half flush , the hold the button the whole time flush, added clean paper and flushed, no change just scary amounts of water. So, and this hurts me to say it, the water doesn't swirl the other way, it doesn't swirl at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
try the little 'which way does water swirl" experiment in the sink and get back to me! :) Marty
ReplyDelete